Role: Recruitment Consultant – Fluent Dutch C/1 with English
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: OTE – €38-45k
Location: A multilingual environment in Dublin 1 City Centre only two-minute walks from O’Connell street.
Address: 166/167 Ivy Exchange Granby Place Dublin 1.
Hours of work: This will be a 40 hour week.
- Experience in Recruitment/ B2B sales.
- Fluent minimum C1 level spoken and written Dutch with English
- Authorised to work in Ireland and the EU
- Dynamic, Young, Enthusiastic, Quality Driven, Organized, Good Co-ordinator, Creative, Sharp Minded and Committed
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Team Player
- Willingness to Learn and Eagerness to earn by achieving the targets
- Availability to start immediately (max 2 weeks)
Daily Work activities:
- Pure Recruitment and Selection job profile
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews; Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to the number of candidates placed.
In return what you will get from MGI:
- Inherit a busy desk generating no less than 12-15K in sales per month
- OTE earnings of up to €38-45k in the first year
- A basic salary and uncapped commission earnings. Salary will be reviewed for exceptional candidates after 3 – 6 months based on their performance
- An opportunity to become an International Recruitment Consultant.
- Continuous and evolving training programme
- Friendly working environment with a thriving and exciting multinational team
- Informative and intensive training programme
- The opportunity to grow within our company for a long-term career
- Desk handover and training provided
- A multicultural, young and progressive work environment
Successful applicants must have:
- Must be available for face to face interview – Start Date Immediate
- Fluent Dutch with English both verbal and written;
- Determination and tenacity to succeed
- A strong work ethic, enthusiasm and goal-oriented mind-set;
- EU nationality or Visa stamp 4;
- Self-confident personality with strong customer service and persuasive communication skills.
- Drive and Ambition
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Motivated by results
- Time management and organisational skills
- Customer Focused attitude
- Immediate Start – ASAP